Attention FFS Volunteers/Supporters: WE NEED YOUR HELP!
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Frisco Family Services has launched a campaign called FEED FRISCO - which is collecting food/supplies and raising funds necessary to relocate the existing food pantry to a larger, more accessible and more efficient space. This move will triple the space used by clients and volunteers, allowing us to serve more people in our community who are facing hunger. Last year alone we distributed more than 380,000 pounds of food to more than 4,000 people!
FEED FRISCO is a great opportunity for your group, family, or
organization to make a difference in your community.
Set up a donation drive for food/supplies or collect funds.
This can be done with your Company, HOA, Church, Civic Group, etc...
2. Select an item from the needs list and set a goal for the amount of items you would like to collect.
3. Complete Offline commitment form (download) and send back to FFS or complete online by clicking here
4. Promote and collect the item/s within your group using the attached flier.
5. Deliver them to the new FFS Food Pantry at your selected time.
6. Consider making this an on-going drive to keep the shelf stocked. (monthly, quarterly, etc...)
Make a Donation
If you would like to make a financial contribution, you may do so online by clicking here, or by mail to Frisco Family Services, P.O. Box 1837 Frisco TX,75034.
How your gifts make a difference
$5,000 Can help pay 25 utility payments at $200 each.
$1,000 Helps a single mom with limited education and employment skills enter a
job training program so that she can take care of her family.
$500 Helps 25 people with their prescription medication costs.
$250 Supports child care expenses for two weeks.
$100 Feeds a family of four for one week.
$50 Covers the expense of a water bill.
FEED FRISCO DAY
On September 13th, several Frisco restaurants will donate a percentage of their sales to the FEED FRISCO campaign. Please check back soon for more information.
If your restaurant would like to participate, please click here!