The Frisco Family Services' Food Pantry is in urgent need of your help! Our shelves are dangerously low and we ask for your help preventing hunger in our communities.
FFS does not receive food drive donations from FISD over the summer break. Children who normally receive free and reduced meals at school are eating more meals at home. More than ever before, families are relying on FFS to help keep food on their table. Please help now.
Most Needed Items:
- Box Meals Helpers (like Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, Skillet meals, Mac N Cheese, Scalloped Potatoes, etc.)
- Dry Beans (any variety)
- Canned Fruit
- Salad Dressing
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Juice Boxes
How you can help:
- Take this list of needed items with you to the grocery store to help you choose foods to donate to the food pantry.
- If you are interested in hosting a food drive, please contact Ligia Zimmerman, Volunteer Coordinator, at 972-335-9495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to City Health Inspection, FFSC cannot accept expired foods or open containers/packages.
- All items should be brought directly to the food pantry, located at 8780 3rd Street (Corner of 3rd and Elm) which is open M-F from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and Wed. until 6 p.m.
Thank you for helping prevent hunger, prevent homelessness, and promote self-sufficiency in our communities.
Have you voted today?
Please, help Frisco Family Services win $30,000 from Liberty Mutual Insurance by voting for us in the Like My Community Campaign.
1. Text LMDAL2 to 61698,
2. Click http://friscocenter.org/vote to vote for us on Facebook.
You can vote by text and “like” every day now through August 20th! Funds will be used to relocate and expand the Food Pantry.