If you would like to fulfill general community service hours (not assigned through Teen, County, or Municipal Court) please visit our Volunteer Opportunities page.
Court Appointed Community Service
Please note: The definition of community service involves “court appointed” community service restitution only. We appreciate your consideration of Frisco Family Services as a site for completing your court appointed community service restitution hours. FFS offers you opportunities in the following areas:
- Resale store (Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sun 11:30am-4:30pm)
- No Volunteers on Wednesdays
- Facility/Maintenance (Monday-Friday time varies)
A completed application is required prior to the beginning of your community service hours.
To get the process started, please follow these steps.
- Download the application below.
- Print out the application.
- Fill out the complete application with a pen.
- Sign the application. (Un-signed applications will not be accepted.)
- Return the application using one of the methods below.
- Once we have received your application, our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to schedule an orientation.
Applications can be returned by the following methods:
Mail or Deliver to:
Frisco, TX 75034
Email a scanned copy to:
You may also fill out an application at our Resale Store and meet with our Community Service Coordinator at that time. This meeting is brief, but you need to bring any paperwork provided by your probation officer or the court. Your assignment will be dependent on your availability and our current volunteer needs. Applicants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian signature. Applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian during their service. Community service requires a 4-hour commitment per shift.
Documentation of community service hours is provided upon request, and a record of your total hours is sent to your community service supervisor as required.
If you have any questions please give us a call. We look forward to working with you.
All of the Newsletters are in Adobe Acrobat format. You will need Adobe Reader software to view the files. If you do not have that program you can download it FREE by clicking the link below.