|Food Pantry Current Needs List (Updated Daily):
If the list above is empty the system is undergoing maintenance. Thank You!
How you can help:
- Take this list of needed items with you to the grocery store to help you chose foods to donate to the food pantry. We cannot accept institutional sized items.
- If you are interested in hosting a food drive, please contact Don Kirkwood, Food Pantry Manager, at 972-335-9495 or email@example.com. Or learn more about our Feed Frisco program.
- Adopt-a-shelf and commit to keeping a certain item in the Food Pantry stocked. For more information, click here.
- FFS does have refrigeration and freezers and gladly accepts perishable food items that have been professionally packaged. Due to City Health Inspection, FFS cannot accept expired foods or open containers/packages.
- All items should be brought directly to the food pantry, located at 9085 Dogwood (next to Frisco Resale) which is open Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. from
9 a.m.-5 p.m. and Wed. from 9-6 p.m.
The Frisco Food Pantry supplies over 35,000 pounds of food and needed items to more than 375 families each month. We need your help to keep our food pantry stocked with the needed items.